Our reproductive health as women is noted each month with the help of our menstrual cycle: from the beginning of our menses to the changes in our cervical fluid followed by the drying up of our cervical fluids and the return of our menses.
As young women we experience menarche: our first periods-
90% of all US girls are menstruating by 13.75 years of age.
Menopause: when our bodies naturally end their reproductive functions on the average in the US is age 52. Menopause is noted when a woman has not experienced menstrual cycles for 12 consecutive months.
In between menarche and menopause, women experience many changes. At Women’s Holistic Healing, we find great joy in educating you as to what normally occurs within the menstrual cycle and we offer women fertility awareness education.
Women’s Holistic Healing provides care to women who are looking to address issues with their reproductive health such as:
- Irregular periods: ones that come too soon or too late
- Painful periods
- Fertility challenges
- Fertility support for those utilizing Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Post miscarriage massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Post partum massage
- Post cesarean section massage to prevent and treat scar tissue/adhesions
- Labor Induction Massage
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pre and post-hysterectomy massage
- Post Trauma: Rape, Sexual Abuse
- Urinary Incontinence
- This list is just to name a few… We are here for YOU to meet your reproductive issues.