The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ® are a non-invasive, external massage technique. When applied, they guide the internal organs into their proper position for optimal health.
The techniques work by relieving congestion and blockages to improve arterial blood flow, venous blood flow, lymphatic flow, fluids of the nervous system, and chi (qi) to prevent the progression of chronic disease symptomatology.
This results in improved organ function by releasing physical and emotional congestion from the abdomen.
These techniques are effective on both men and women.
There is an old expression in body- work, “Our issues are in our tissues.” Many of our anxieties and emotions throughout our life become stored in our body’s tissues and organs.
A very common place for our emotions to become stored is in the organs of our digestive system. As stated on the Arvigo® website, “Those so called butterflies in your stomach can lead to constipation, indigestion, heartburn, gastritis, and eventually to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Gastro Esophageal Reflux (GERD), Chron’s Disease and more.”
Stress, along with our anxieties and emotions, can cause our small and large intestines to become twisted or ‘kinked.’ This leads to blockages in the flow of peristalsis. As a result, the surrounding fascia then creates adhesions that mal-position organs and impede proper blood flow and enzyme secretions.
The Arvigo ® Maya Abdominal Massage slowly improve the fascia adhesions, scar tissue, and remove any kinks in the digestive tract. It loosens the tight muscles around the stomach and the blood supply to the organs of digestion and elimination.
Many times the feedback from our clients is that there is remarkable improvement of the symptoms that they presented with after one visit when combined with proper diet and self-care.
Abdominal massage can help to release the issues
that nothing else can seem to heal.
- The initial session is two hours in length and includes:
- a thorough review of your health systems
- the Arvigo® Maya Abdominal Massage
- instruction in self-care massage
- within 72 hours you will receive a document with professional holistic suggestions to enhance your health.
- Follow-up sessions are scheduled at the end of our first session. The follow-up visits generally run an hour to an hour and 15 minutes in duration.
- During these visits, we review your health status
- discuss any changes that have taken place since your last visit
- review how you have been performing the self-care massage that was taught to you at the end of the first session,
- receive further professional advice
- plus receive an Arvigo ® Maya Abdominal Massage.